In times of global working environments and value creation, maximum complexity and speed of change, it requires resilient, stable and sustainable supply chains and, above all, a smooth customs clearance process.
Only through close cooperation between the consignor (exporter) and the trading partner abroad (importer), as well as the use of specialised actors, is a long-term agreed trading contract successful.
Already at the beginning, the following practical questions arise:
- What general conditions do I have to consider for export? (Dual Use etc....)
- What should I consider when importing into my trading partner's country? (Embargo etc. ....)
- What is a sound import process like for procurement processes in third countries?
- Who will take care of the transport organisation and the costs incurred in the contract?
- With which existing customs procedures can I possibly reduce costs (processing procedures, etc.)?
- What additional laws and regulations does our company have to comply with in order to act in accordance with the applicable customs and tax laws and to avoid penalties?
These are just some of the essential points and this is exactly where our advice comes in for you!
If necessary, we will accompany you from the drafting of the contract to the implementation of the new trading partnership. We explicitly look at your needs and develop the appropriate solutions together with you.
We take care of the customs-related applications
We develop process descriptions
We accompany software implementations around the customs topic
We train your staff or that of your trading partners (present or live online worldwide) We help you find the right transport partners
In short, we make you FIT for the world of international trade!